We’ve got something really cool for you today - a Boho inspired home nestled in the heart of Singapore by working super mom @livingearthy!
What is Boho you ask?
Bohemian style, also known as "boho," is a fashion aesthetic that is characterized by a free-spirited, eclectic, and carefree attitude. It often incorporates vintage, ethnic, and bohemian elements such as flowy fabrics, embroidery, fringe, and bold patterns.
Just look at her gorgeous home and enjoy snippets of our interview uncovering her home inspiration:
1. Can you tell us abit more about yourselves? (e.g. what do you do for fun or to relax?)
Hi I’m F ! I’m working in the healthcare sector and even though work can be rough and tough, I find joy in creating home contents. I’m also a mom of two and I love spending my precious time with them.
2. Describe to us your home decor style (and your home inspirations)
Modern boho is my current home style. I love earth colour tones, many rattan elements and wooden furniture. The neutral hues and vibes give the house a calmness and warmness whenever we enter the home.
3. How did you come up with the inspirations before your renovation? How did you pitch to your ID your dream house?
Before my renovation, my home inspo was mainly monochrome. Thankful my house is not too fixated on a theme whereby I can have the flexibility of changing the style over the years. I always feel that the house is still a work in progress.
4. Which is your favourite area of your home and why?
The living room is my most favourite area in the house. I’m fortunate that my living area is quite spacious for a typical BTO house. The spaciousness allows me to play around with the furnishing. The living room is also where I spend most of my time with my family.
5. How do you style your home, and what do you look out for when you buy home decor pieces?
My decorative pieces around the house really help to elevate the earthy feels. I love having loose decor pieces whereby I can always change around.
6. When it comes to scents, what are some of your favourites?
My favourite scents are woody and earthy scents!
7. Tell us what you like about Pristine? (any particular scents or aesthetic)
I love how aesthetic Pristine products are and it fits my house as a perfect decor! My favourite scent has to be English Country Inn and Maldives Villa. Super love the wood extract scent which makes me feel being in the villa at the comfort of my home.
8. Tell us how you use Pristine (e.g. which scents/products are better for which rooms)
I literally place Pristine products all over my house! Room spray for the bedrooms to freshen up the room. Reed diffuser in the bathroom and entryway for stronger and refreshing scents. Scented Candles in the living room and my bedroom to give the aroma and importantly, mood.